Monday, November 12, 2007

Tick Tock






So, one of the things I did over my weekend off was make a clock. I was really nervous about it.
One of my friends from high school hosted a clock party. She promised that no artistic ability was required, so I decided to give it a shot. I did everything but the base paint, which they had done for us previously. Just wanted to show it off! Also, I thought I would show you the pumpkins we carved the week of Halloween. Matt carved the cannibal pumpkin. We had a great time.

9 comments:

bdmalouf said...

hey babe~ share the clock making party with your friends! share the skills!

Kayla Casos said...

wow bob, nice clock! was it hard to make at all?

heh, i should have known that that pumpkin was his XD

Kayla Casos said...

hmm it IS ok if i comment, right?

Danielle said...

lol a clock party sorry but i though that was funny.... and diddo is it ok if I comment? and those pumpkins were kewl :3

Danielle said...

XD sorry but still the pumpkins had crazy designs... lol

Danielle said...

especialy the one with the freaky head sticking out of it...

Rumsey's said...

Robyn,

Send me an e-mail: NatalieRumsey at gmail .com

We must catch up. Talk to you soon!

-Natalie

kristenhcubed said...

Hi, Robyn, I followed the link to your blog from Heather's. Just thought I'd say hello since it has been a while. Cute clock! Hope you are well.

Who is Pin Dot? said...

Bob, you gotta come visit me in Vegas! Email me the happenings and where you're at! I miss you! lsparti@gmail.com