Monday, November 12, 2007

Congratulations Bethany!

Bethany is leaving us! She found out tonight that she is being promoted to store manager at Fashion Place! Most of you know that she has been vying for this position for the last few weeks.
It is always a process at AT and it's difficult to wait it out, but she did it! We are so excited for her. She has worked really hard and has put a lot of time into helping out 340 while they have been short-staffed. I know the team up there is really excited for her to be the big boss! Congratulations Bethany, we will miss you!

4 comments:

Dani said...

Okay, this is my last comment of the night. I just wanted to say congratulations to Bethany. I'm really sad that she'll be leaving Riverwoods, but I know it's so great for her.

Kristen said...

Bethany...

WELCOME TO THE SLC!!!

The dark side of the mountain is happy to have you.

Now, Rob, Pam gave me this web address, so you'll never be rid of me. :)

Cheers from the Republic..

bdmalouf said...

oh she speaks from .... t h e
r e p u b l i c . . .

teasing ! thanks so much guys that was really kind,

oh, and robyn, this blog is all that anyone has talked about since you ave birth to it. kudos to you!

Kayla Casos said...

woot! go bethany! XD